Products We’re Using
As the page title implies, this will be a listing of the various products we are using in the creation of our tiny house. While we are not actively reaching out to product developers/manufacturers for sponsorship opportunities, we do have a link on our site inviting sponsorship from those interested in showcasing their products on a traveling tiny house. As such, should we obtain any sponsored items we will list those products first along with detailed descriptions of our use(s) of the sponsored products or services.
This page will be updated regularly, and we will also add other product reviews after we’ve had time to install and test them. Let us know if you have any experiences with them as well in the comments below!
Sponsored Products and Services
- Tumbleweed Amish Barn Raiser low interest loan courtesy of the First Texas Bank of Dad. 😉
- Penofin Verde in Mist wood stain – 1 gallon provided free from Penofin.com as a thank you to us for tweeting about how much we like their products.
General Products Used By Category
- DaVinci Roofscapes Bellaforte Shake Shingles in Light Purple, Light Green, Light Violet, and Dark Gray on the primary gabled roof. – DaVinci Bellaforte Shake
- Onduvilla purchased at Lowe’s (Sienna Brown) and custom painted by us. – Onduvilla 3-D tiles
Siding & Exterior:
- Beetle Kill Ponderosa Pine tongue and groove 1×6 siding from Sustainable Lumber Co. on the bottom half of the house. – Sustainable Lumber Co.
- Cedar 1″x12″x8′ boards for Board & Batten siding on the top half of the house. – Cedar Supply Inc
- Reclaimed Barn Wood in Original Grey Brown and Pre-finished Grey. – Reclaimed DesignWorks
- Cedar 24″ Shake Shingles for siding accents. – Southern Shingles
- White birch poles for porch post, stair bannister, window trim, and several interior projects. – Birch-Logs.com
- Additional cedar lumber from Lowe’s.